TBInv (Textbook Inventory) lets your school district track textbook accountability at a fraction of the cost of other textbook management systems. Compare our standard features to those of other textbook inventory management programs costing more than twice as much.
- Account for books at District, School, Teacher or Student level. All versions included at no extra cost.
- District user can maintain all schools. School level users are locked to their school and can only change certain fields.
- Export any report or table to .CSV, .XLS (Excel), .RTF (Word), .DBF or .TXT.
- Import course, class, teacher, student data and nine other tables from your school unique student accounting system.
- Import tables from .CSV, .DBF, .MDB and .XLS format.
- Print any report to any printer or view on screen.
- Handles Classroom Sets, English as Second Language and Bilingual books.
- Calculates book requirements based on student/teacher count per class or course and quota factor.
- Issue, inventory and track lost books by serial number. Create custom form letters to parents.
- Detailed HTML help.
- Forms work with mouse, keyboard or barcode scanner for rapid data entry.
- Each command button has tool tip help.
- Hyperlink labels sort records on continuous forms.
- Hyperlinks on key fields open form to edit that field or provide more detail.
- DoubleClick or user +/- keys to simplify date entries.
- Esc key exits from any form.
- Forms show position and number of records in recordset.
- Status line defines each field to simplify data entry.
- Local program and security files for better performance.
- Delete feature lets you undo bulk transfer operations.
Easy to Administer:
- Auto Transfer creates the entire semester's transfers in seconds.
- Secured with Microsoft Access user level security. Much more secure than database password.
- Super user reports show most common data integrity problems and how to fix them.
- Work on next or previous semester at any time to ease semester transitions.
- All records are stamped with user and time of last update. Alt-Z shows that timestamp on any form.
- Super user fields are locked to normal Users.
- Auto update checks server for latest version when application starts.
- Super users can hide unused schools, courses and classes.
- Super users can add users and set privileges.
- Super users can select data database to work with archived data.
- Select background colors to show Super and normal users at a glance.
- Simple scheduled backup and one-click backup.
- Super user can force all users off system after warning. Useful for maintenance.
- Users download latest version from server automatically.
- Full version control and user info on main menu.
Site of the month: AgeeSoftware.com